Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting close...

Hey everyone!  The reunion is a month and 4 days away!  Are you ready?   Are you coming? 

In a couple of weeks I have to call the campground to cancel any sites we will not be using.  If you are camping and you haven't told me yet, you need to do so NOW so I can count your site in and not cancel.   I will be calling on June 21st because I would like to get my deposit refunded on any sites that go unused.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get the word out and let people know if they want to come and camp, they better email me or "Facebook" me so I can keep a site open for them (or for you, for that matter.)

I will be working on getting a revised itinerary up on the site so you can see what we will be doing.  Much more lax than the original draft--a couple of big activities each day, and the rest of the time, everyone is up to do what they want.  We'll have some games and playing cards and things for downtime activities.

CJ is working on a t-shirt design, and we are looking for people to bring cameras and to take pictures so we can all share our pictures and have lots of documentation!!

I do still need some help from people to help me with food for the large group meals.  If you can please let me know if you would be willing to help cook, make menus and such that would be great!    I know some of you have those wonderful things called Costco memberships, and that would be great if we could use them and pay you back.

Gwen was nice enough to let me know that if you are in the States you can bring up sodas and water and chips and such, just no meat or fresh produce.  So stock up before you leave if you have room because lots of things are more expensive out in Canada!

One last thing before I go.....DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT!!  THIS IS LITERALLY YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!!!!  AND BRING IT WITH YOU ON THE TRIP SO YOU CAN GET ACROSS THE BORDER!!!!

Love you all and I hope to see you in a little over a month!!  YAY Reunion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment